1. Describe yourself in five words.
Organised, passionate, funny and loving.
2. Which bible passage/quote speaks most to you?
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
3. Who would you cast in the film of your life…and who would actually be cast?
Carey Mulliagan and Sandra Bullock
4. Your Christian hero/heroine and why? (No “Jesus” allowed!)
St Clare of Assisi (she’s my confirmation saint) because she did what she knew was the right thing to do and left her family and gave her life to God. And in order to do it she cut off her hair (I’m not sure I’d be that brave). Plus she’s the patron saint of communication (and TV) which is where I feel called after this gap year.
5. Most famous person you have met?
Peter Andre (I interviewed him for my radio show at university) or Ant and Dec. Otherwise it would be politicians but I’m not sure they’re that famous.
6.Pope Francis. Discuss. (In ten words)
I love him! He’s an inspiration as a young Catholic
7. Four dinner party guests (alive or dead) and why?
St Clare of Assisi, Jesus, Barack Obama and David Lloyd George
8. Only two miracles feature in all four Gospels, the Feeding of the 5000 is one, which is the other?
9. Biggest fear about your foreign trip?
The heat (I’m really pale)
10. You have one question for God, what would it be?
How can I change the world for the better?
Some interesting answers (in a good way) and great that you’re willing to brave the heat of Sierra Leone but perhaps not get your hair cut!
More posts to follow as Julis’s African adventure looms nearer.